Thursday, 29 August 2013

X/Y Pokémon trainer


Are you excited for the new Pokémon X/Y in October? Since I've hardly got my head round the funky all-in-one Pokémon centre/shop and the 3Dness of Black/White (which my sister is playing at the moment) I'm in no huge rush for the next generation.

When people ask who my style icons are, I never really know what to say. I often steal ideas from female Pokémon trainers in a sort of secret cosplay which is never really a cosplay because I only steal one part of their outfit, but if I could go the whole way, I would.

2 comments:

  1. I. Need. All. Of. This.
    Wow. This is really perfect. The only thing that makes me a little sad is the fact that the hat isn't flat. (I really love her hat in game.)
    But wow, I love this outfit!

    Michelle
    The Girly Gamer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point, her hat is flat isn't it? Like a boater hat?? I'm not good at hats!

      Delete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...