Saturday, 26 October 2013

"It's where my demons hide"

Jacket: River Island, Asos
Necklace: Clothes Show Live
Jumper: mum's wardrobe
Shorts: New Look, DIY
Tights: China
Boots: Clarks

Right now I'm in a hunt for interview clothes. I didn't want to buy anything new, but we've been through both my mum's and my sister's clothes and we haven't been able to cobble together a whole outfit that's respectable enough. It looks like I'll have to buy some kind of set from scratch.

I have orchestra all this week and I'm pretty tired from just one day! Hope your half term has got off to a good start.

5 comments:

  1. Bah, once I graduated university I had to update my closet so now it's mostly just professional clothes, which I guess would be similar to interview clothes. Good luck with the interview!

    Also, I'm sort of in love with your jacket! I've never seen a patterned leather jacket before - so cool!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I'm going to really miss my current wardrobe, which is all really casual stuff D:
      Thanks!

      Delete
  2. That jacket is so cool! You look gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...